Friday, August 25, 2006

My First Phantom Ride

I was never tall enough to ride the original Steel Phantom, but when they put the new one in, I was, so when I went on it, I was like...old. But I was still scared (yes, hard to believe I know), so my mom rode with me. On our way to the top, she was like "boo" and going "omg omg omg" the whole way, trying to scare me, and it was working. I'm not scared of heights or anything, but since a lot of people complained about the older one hurting and whatever, I was scared. But then we went down the first hill and it tickled my tummy a whole lot, and the second hill and the big cirle thing were all fine. The little hops at the end scared me, but in the end, I loved the ride like whoa times two million and more. It's probably my favorite ride in the whole park. Maybe.

:D

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 10:02 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

The hights scare me...but it's better when I'm holding someone's hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home