Friday, July 07, 2006

I really am the evil twin.

1. When Allison and I were really little- like 9 months or so- my mom tried to put us to sleep at Kelly's house (aka Kayla's house, but Kayla wasn't born yet). She put us in another room to let us sleep, but we wouldn't stop crying. She refused to go check in on us, because she thought we were just trying to get her in there to take us out. But after a long time of the crying, she came in, and Allison had bite marks from head to toe- obviously from me. She was crying from the pain, and I was crying because she was crying. (this story is told by my mom to me all the time, because i definitely don't remember)

2. When Alli and I were like 9 or so, we were at our old house, and even though we had four beds, one day we both went to sleep or took a nap or something in the same bed. I faced one way, Alli faced another. She started tickling my feet (and who wouldn't, especially if someone as ticklish as me had their feet right next to you?) and I started kicking my feet around, and nailed her right in the nose. It was her first nose bleed, that her and mommy could remember, and she had no idea how to handle it (unlike me, who has had probably a nose bleed or two or five a month since I was born...until about a year ago) and she was freaking out. (this story I remember, because I felt really really bad)

3. I don't even know how old we were, but we were at our dad's, and jumping on his water bed. Who wouldn't? Water beds were made for jumping on. Well, we started play fighting while jumping, and I pushed her off the bed. It happens, right? Well, I pushed her off the bed into a mirror that cut through her head. Yeah. Ouch. She still has a bald spot on her head from the cut, and she points it out to me a lot. (i remembe this one as well.)

So, you see, I am the evil sister. Evil.

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

You're not evil!! Those are accidents.

(Oh so I see...this makes Alli *good* even though she beats up on you all the time)

 
At July 31, 2006 9:27 PM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

I agree with the BF. Those are accidents.

But being evil can sometimes be fun; teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home