Tuesday, May 23, 2006

meeting jay ♥

Now, everyone knows the story of how Jay and I met, because I’ve told it so many times, although I don't remember any of how we met. I just say what jay has said. But I have made up a picture in my mind of what happened, so even though it's going to be different from what actually happened, this is how I imagine it every time I try to remember how we met...

It was one day after science, in the fall, and I came out of class as usual, trying to get to Dr. B's class. As I walked out of the doors of the science building, I am stopped by this random boy, who I’ve never seen before. He goes, "hey, I think you're interesting." pause. "I’m jay". Slowly I wake up enough to say, "oh, hi. I’m Andrea.” I walk away, sort of, thinking that’s the end of the conversation, and then he catches up with me, and is like, “So, what class are you going to?” and I say, “History” and he says “With who?” and I say, “Dr. B” and he’s like “Oh, I had him last year” (and I realize that this Jay kid-who’s name I had forgotten by then- was a sophomore (a year ahead of me). We then walk into Building two, and I ask him where he’s going, and he says “Math.” And I’m thinking to myself…then why are you coming into building two. And as if he read my mind, he responds, “I’m just going to go through these doors” and points to the side doors of building 2. I say, “Okay bye” and he leaves and I go to class. I assumed this would probably be the last time I ever saw him.

A lot of this I just sort of added to jay’s story just cause? Haha. And that’s how I imagine it would’ve happened.

3 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

Uh, yeah thats more or less how it happened...

 
At May 24, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

That would so totally freak me out... but I'm glad it all worked out for you.

 
At May 24, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

I've gotten pretty good at it...I've done it to a lot of people...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home