Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Trouble with the Police

This was another time I got in trouble, except this time it was worse. I was about 5 or 6 maybe? I can't remember, but I know I was still living at my Pappy's house. There was this girl across the street; she was younger than me by like a year or two? Anyways, Allison and I were at Alex's house (this is a girl Alex; there are like a gazillion Alex's where I used to live). We were playing truth or dare, and I, as always couldn't come up with one for Alli, so Alex gave me the idea to tell her to call the police. I didn't, for some stupid reason, see anything wrong with it, being like 6 at the time, and so Alli had to call the police, with no good reason for calling. Well, she called them and then when they said hello, she like ran to the other side of the room because she got scared or something. And soon we were all yelling for someone to hang up the phone. Well, we finally did, but then the police came to Alex's house, thinking something was very wrong, and obviously it wasn't. We got in big trouble. Well, not by the police; they just told us never to do it again. But our parents were furious. Alli and I weren't allowed over Alex's for a while, and we had to write these long things (you know, how you write repeatedly on a chalkboard and apparently that works?), and it was really horrible. I mean, I could vouch for myself and say I was too young to know what I was doing, but I wasn't really- I just didn't think about the dangers.

1 Comments:

At June 07, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

Yeah, I think everyone has scary times like that... I know I have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home