Monday, May 15, 2006

So maybe I did swear

This is a really horrible memory. I got in big trouble.

It was first grade, on our way to computer class or some class where we went to the computer lab. I don't exactly remember, but we were standing in our double lines, waiting for the other class to exit the room for us to go inside. While we were waiting, there were a couple of people who started stepping on eachother's feet, just for fun, and one of the kids stepped on mine, so I stepped on his, really hard and obviously I was the one to get yelled at. Then when we were in class, we were playing some sort of game of some sort, probably to help us learn (or at least I would assume so) and this one kid named Alex was beating me, so I called him a bad word (the one that starts with a b and means a female doggy). I got this from my step dad, who always yelled at his video games when he was losing. Obviously I got in big trouble. I got a note attached to my big yellow coat telling my mom about my "behavior problems". It was a horrifying experience.

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

I sure hope this is a girl alex!

 
At May 17, 2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

...Alex was beating me, so I called him a bad word...

Hello?!?!? She did say, "him," didn't she? But of course, she was only in first grade, so she probably didn't know any better. Words confused me back then, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home