Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Reading.

I remember sometime around christmas, between ages 4-6, my grandparents got me the Hanson CD. We were at a party type thing, and I was sitting on my Pap-pap's lap, and I was reading him the lyrics of the Hanson CD. He started calling everybody over, asking me to reread the songs for the other people, and I had no idea why, but I just kept reading. Then after he was done having me read the lyrics to all these people, I asked him why he did that, and was just amazed that I could read.

Now, most people can already read at these ages, at least now adays, but I guess he didn't know that, and he made me feel really special that I could read.

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 1:10 AM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

And here you've proven that you can write, too!

 
At July 07, 2006 12:59 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

lol, Leah is really good at reading, I was having her read words from an Avon catalog, and she was getting pretty big words, words that most 6 year olds probably don't know...I mean did you know how to read words like: Mauve, and Chocoholic, and Crystal; when you were six?
Luv ya all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home