Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If Only I Could Swim

This is another one that my mom totally says was a dream, and I guess it's of the dreamlike state, evne though it was very clear in my mind and seemed so real.

I was at my sister's grandmother's pool, with Alli, my mom, and Jonny. He wasn't our stepdad at this point in time; we were only three or four. We just got done in the pool, and Alli and I got our floaties off, and we got dressed into normal clothes. We stayed by the pool for a little longer though, and I don't know why. Anyways, Alli and I were playing by the pool. My mom said, "Don't get too close", and about ten seconds later, I was under the water. I couldn't swim yet (I didn't even learn until I was like 6 or 7), and I can just remember going head first and doing a whole turn in the water. My eyes were open for some of the time, and closed for some. It was my mom who got me out of the pool. She yelled at me instead of comforting me. It was pretty sad.

It seems weird, that all these "dreams" take place at my sister's grandparents. I know it's only two, but I have few dreams that I remember, so to me it's a lot.

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 5:05 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

That is interesting. I know I've had stuff happen to me and years later I couldn't remember if it was a dream or real, and in the end it just ends as dream-like.
Don't know if that made sense lol anyways...
Luv ya all!

 
At July 03, 2006 9:24 PM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

Hm. Interesting about the sister's grandparents stuff. If it's any consolation, I can't swim at all.

 
At July 03, 2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Lexi Elizabeth said...

i can swim now. you should learn how to swim. it's sort of fun? haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home