Sunday, July 16, 2006

Leah

I was talking to Jay tonight, and it brought back so many memories from Myrtle (my elementary school).

I was friends with a girl named Leah. She wasn't my best friend at the time, but we were friends, nonetheless. She was in gifted, like me, she was the fastest runner in my class, i was fourth, she was the best tetherball player, i was third. She was good at everything, and I was jealous of her. I'm not anymore, but it's funny to look back and see how I was then.

We both wore our hair up, both of our hair pretty short. Neither of us ever wore it down, ever. Everyone always begged us to put it down, so one day, Leah and I both wore our hair down for a day. It was pretty cool. Everyone commented on it. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. We laughed about it. Then put our hair back up, and went on with life.

3 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Miles C. said...

You should try and find her number and call her sometime!

 
At July 31, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

Third best tetherball player?!? What kind of weirdo keeps track of stuff like that? Gosh!

 
At July 07, 2007 9:47 AM, Blogger Lexi Elizabeth said...

well when you have competitions you find those things out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home