Sunday, July 30, 2006

I will always be the same...

Looking back at my younger years, and what my mom and aunt have been telling me about when I was little, I realized I haven't changed much.

1. I hate change. When I was potty training, I didn't ever want to let go of my diaper. Or well, my "diappy". My mom used to hide any extra diapers in the trunk of her car, so that I couldn't grab them and put one on, but I eventually found out where she put them, so everytime she said "We don't have any" I'd be like, "there in the car!!!!" haha.

2. I'm a good sharer. When I was little, I used to play with a toy, and Alli would obviously get intrested in the toy, and would want it. So I just gave it to her and moved on to the next toy. She'd see how much fun I was having with that toy, and then want it, and I would give it to her. It was a pretty endless cycle.

3. I cry at the Lion King. Aunt Doreen told me about the time I watched that movie with her. The first time I watched it with her (it was her first time, but not mine). It was at the part where Mufasa was about to die, and I covered my face with my hands and started crying. I remember myself one time I was watching the movie when I was really little, and it got to that part and I ran out of the room. I did that often, my mom says.

There are more stories, but I've got things to do...

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

Of course you've got things to do...

But Lion King is kinda sad. Even though I didn't cry when Mufasa died, Scar would always scare the bejeezes out of me. Oh, well.

That's about it. I'm glad I'm all caught up.

 
At August 10, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home