Sunday, September 17, 2006

The One and Only True Freak is Me.

my mom and alli were having a conversation one day, and i sort of listened in on it (no i wasn't evesdropping liars! :-P). we were about to move to castle shannon and my mom was trying to tell alli that she should really look after me, because i was really weird and all this other stuff, and it made me cry. a whole lot. but it turned out okay, because while at castle shannon i made a lot of friends and everything was perfect. aaannnnd when we moved to bethel, it seems like alli was the one that should've been looked after :-\.

it still hurts though, to just remember that converstaion because my mom thought, and probably still thinks, that i was/am a forreal freak that would need my sister to watch over me. :(

3 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

Awe thats sad. I'm glad you're the type of freak that likes me though...

 
At September 19, 2006 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. That's sad. Maybe your mind blocked out a similar conversation your mother had with you about Alli? Just maybe? Stuff like this happens...

 
At September 21, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Oh Andrea! Thats very sad! But do you know what, now you and I are best friends and I don't think you are a freak or weird at all! Ok maybe a little weird! (i was about to go on with out whole percent thing...hehehe) but weird in a good way! like me, except I'm weird in a little miss perfecty kind of way, and you're weird in a little miss innocenty kind of way!

Loving you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home