Thursday, December 07, 2006

The sweatshirt girl

So this one time in 8th grade, I was going up the ramp to a class when all of the sudden, I see a girl that's wearing the same hoodie as me. So, being an 8th grader, I shout out, "You have the same sweatshirt as me!!!" She was sort of just like "haha, yeah I do." And that was that. The rest of the day, I went on telling people about how cool it was that I found someone with the same sweatshirt as me.

Well, I never thought I'd meet this girl again, but I did.

One time in my sophomore year of living, this boy named Jay Benze and I went to go ice skating. He ran into his friend Moria. She and I became very good ice skating friends that day. Later she remembered that she was the girl wearing that sweatshirt.

hehe.

6 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger Moria said...

i think i know her...she that one girl right? the one with....with the brown hair and....the face! yeah i know her shes pretty amazing if you ask me:P and andrea you are amazingly awesome too. I love you, MY twinnie, more than anythin ever except maybe one other person....and this one guy Jay Benze I think he loves you more than me but only by a little lotta bit more:P bye!<33333

 
At December 07, 2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love andrea the mostest! hehehe Tell about how we met andrea! And that is very awesomely amazing that you met moria that way!

 
At December 08, 2006 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. That's cool. One of my friends once wore the same shirt as me in eighth grade... and it was orange. The interesting part is that he's three days older than me.

Now, this happens all the time. Back around the time of my graduation party, I got a Pitt sweatshirt. It was pretty special then. Now I see, like, ten people a day wearing the exact same thing.

Oh, well. It's still special to me.

 
At December 09, 2006 6:16 AM, Blogger Lexi Elizabeth said...

it was a monkey aspen hoodie, so you know, it's not as popular as a pitt hoodie. :-P

 
At December 10, 2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Miles C. said...

Thats soo cool!

 
At December 12, 2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Lexi Elizabeth said...

why aare some of my bestestest friends with blogs anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home