Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weird

So I slept for 8 hours. And whenever I sleep that long, I usually dream. So....

It started out with Jocelyn, Aunt Doreen, Mommy, Allison and I going on vacation. I forget where to, but on the last day we had to take the trolley to a place called the Curve. And the trolley, which was open on top, started to go down a hill or something and it was in the air following the tracks going in circles and upsidedown and stuff. It was really, really weird. Jocelyn was next to me and she was having trouble holding on and not falling out. Then we got to this shopping place that I've seen in my dreams before. Allison, Jocelyn and Aunt Doreen went to one store and Mommy and I walked slowly to the Girl Scout store (which did not have Girl Scout stuff inside of it. I all of the sudden got panicky because I had to work that day but I was on vacation and still hadn't called off, so I went to text Jay to see if he could work for me, and I'm thinking to myself "It's Wednesday...he works....wait, no, it's Saturday and his last day was Friday". So I tried texting him, but my keys wouldn't work, so I ended up writing the letters on my phone, but the screen kept folding and so it was really hard, but the message was "Jay are you allowed to work for me or are you officially gone?" I couldn't send it though, because I woke up.

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 11:08 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

wow, that seems rather stressful. I have dreams like that sometimes. I mean I have dreams where something goes wrong and i should be at work and i'm not and i can't figure out what to do. Then I wake up all confused.

 
At August 12, 2007 12:06 AM, Blogger Tim Parenti said...

Sure. Write the letters on your phone, and then the screen keeps folding. Makes perfect sense to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home